Sunday 21 August 2011

Tea cups

I love car boot sales, and tea pots as you saw from my last post :)

But as some of my tea pots conveniently came with tea cups I thought what can I do with them??


Then I saw an issue of Cross Stitcher magazine and thought - thats it!!  They would make excellent pin cushions to sell at craft fairs!  Unfortunately I seem to have developed a bit of a crush on tea cups now....








Can't wait to get started on these little beauties !!  

I also purchased a few larger items today which will be delivered later.  They include a lovely mini chaise with a drawer, a foot stool and a small side table. All to be sanded, painted, recovered and made shabby chic.
My bargain of the day today was a Singer sewing machine.  Its gorgeous and only £10, and its electric, needs a bit of TLC poor thing but I know its old as the woman said it belonged to her grandmother and then got passed down to her mother who passed it on to her.  I'm glad to give it a good home :)
Will upload pics as soon as she is fixed.  And I've got to give her a name too....

No comments:

Post a Comment