Tuesday 30 August 2011

Craft Fairs August Bank Holiday Weekend

Last week I had a bespoke order from a very lovely man called James.  His girlfriends birthday was coming up and she was Cath Kidston MAD!!  So he gave me 2 mtrs of beautiful fabric and off I went!!

Make up bag and iPod case

Draught excluder

All 3 draught excluders!

Ironing board cover

2 cushions with pink piped edges

Back of the cushions in plain white fabric. envelope back with pink button fastening



Loved making these, I do hope she liked them!!

I had 2 craft fairs this weekend.  One of which was in Kings Heath, Birmingham arranged by Kerri at BIJOUBEADBOX
My stall

Coasters and free sweets for the punters!

Loads of lavender hearts up cycled from french linen napkins


New oilcloth doorstops


Pot holders and double oven gloves

Vintage tea cup pin cushions

Love this one!


Lots of lovely oilcloth and Tilda fabric make up bags


Tea cosies and my handmade buttons

As you can see I had lots of lovely new items that will be added to my shop later this week


These pictures are from the craft fair I organised for bank holiday monday

My stall



lovely stall holders



braving the cold!!

we saved these guys from the rain and brought them all inside!

It was a fab day and I was shattered by the end of it!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely bank holiday! oooh and i love cath kidson!
    x

    ReplyDelete