This is whats been going on over here in the last 6 weeks:
- Went on a screen printing course - it was amazing! So much fun!!!!!!! It was at Birmingham Printmakers and the tutor was Victoria - I highly recommend it if you are in the area!!!
- Finished my contract order and started on some new items for them
- Had a little break in Cornwall for a week and had some (expensive but worth it) fish and chips from Rick Steins fish bar. yum yum :) Monkfish and squid!!
- Signed up for a stand at Country Living Christmas Fair Harrogate Stand B103
- Signed up for BCTF for April 2013
- Made a list of all the items I need to make in time for the CL fair in November and ordered some beautiful handmade ceramics to compliment my items
- Panicked that I won't get it all done!
- Sprained my wrist and panicked some more!! lol :)
- Took a deep breath and realised that if I stick to the plan it will all get done!!
At least next week I can rest my wrist as we are going away on Tuesday for some sun :) As some of you know my parents live in Murcia, Spain and my and the husband are flying over to spend a week in the sun :) This will be the first bit of sun we have seen this year as I work in a windowless basement :( and the weather in Cornwall this year on our holidays wasn't the best!
I'm really really looking forward to seeing my parents and having a shopping trip with my mommy :) I will be taking my camera this year so hopefully will get some great shots whilst I'm there.
When we get back its all hands on deck to get ready for the CL fair. Its on 28th Nov-2nd Dec and I will have some tickets to give away nearer the time so keep an eye out!!